How can a home interiors business writer help you?
We all know we need to promote our home interior related businesses online but it’s not easy.
Where do we start? What do our potential clients want to know? What do they need to know? And what on earth is SEO?
You know your business better than anyone but writing about it takes time and effort. And let’s be honest, when you’re putting every spare moment you have into keeping your clients happy and your business going, the last thing you want to do is try and come up with ways to promote yourself online when you could be relaxing or spending time with your family.
So, let me help you. As a freelance home interiors business writer, I can reduce your workload, save you time and money and ease your stress by:
- Helping you work out what type of online editorial content is going to make the biggest difference to your business.
- Create a content plan based on your budget and timeline.
- Write and deliver interesting, easy to read, personalised, SEO friendly content that will help you raise your online profile and attract new clients.
Interested? Then email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and book a free 30 minute call to see how I can help you.
What can I write for you –
Is your home interiors related business website up to date?
Your website is your businesses’ virtual showroom. It’s open 24/7 and is usually the first chance you get to greet and help your clients with any questions they may have. So, your web content needs to make a good impression and you only have a few seconds to do it.
Clients want to know –
- Who you are,
- What you’ve done,
- Where you’re based,
- What you can do for them,
- How they can get in touch and, most importantly,
- Why they should use you.
And they want that information to be up to date, clearly written, enjoyable to read and easily found.
Does your website copy do all that for you or does it need a little TLC?
Not sure? Then email me at email@example.com and book a free 30 minute discovery call.
Does your home interiors related business have a blog? If not, why not?
A blog post is far more than a few lines sitting in an inbox –
- It’s a chance to make a good impression.
- An opportunity for potential clients to get to know you.
- A way for you to share your expertise and passion.
- A reason for clients to contact you.
- An opportunity to promote a product or service.
- A really good way of using SEO to boost your online reputation.
- A chance to control your message and establish your voice.
Those little google bots that index everything on the internet love seeing new blog posts. The more regularly your website publishes content, the more those bots see and catalogue. Pushing your online content higher in Google searches and making it easier for people to find you.
Have those blog posts written by an experienced freelance home interiors business writer who has an aptitude for SEO and can create personalised content based on what your ideal client wants and needs, and your results will be even better.
Want to know how? Then email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and book a free 30-minute discovery call.
Does your home interiors related business use client testimonials? If not, here’s why it should.
Anyone can say great things about their own business, the key is to get other people to say it for you.
Testimonials are a great marketing tool that can be used –
- On your website
- In printed marketing material
- On your social media.
Good, 100% authentic testimonials are worth their weight in gold they –
- Act like online word-of-mouth referrals.
- Let potential clients know that others have trusted you so they can too
- Can be that final nudge that makes someone buy from you.
But they can be awkward to ask for. So, let me act as an impartial third party for you. I can contact clients that have already agreed to give you a testimonial, find out what they want to say about you and present it to you in a format you are both happy with, all within an agreed timescale.
Interested? Then email me at email@example.com to book a 30-minute discovery call.
Portfolio Pages and Case Studies – Does your website highlight your work correctly?
Take a moment to think back over everything your business has achieved in the last year. What projects made you the proudest and gave your clients a smile?
Now think about what you did when you finished them. Did you take photos and make plans to have them highlighted on your website or did you just quickly move on to your next job?
If it’s the latter, you’ve missed a great marketing opportunity.
Displaying portfolio pages and case studies on your website-
- Provides you with an online showroom.
- Shows potential clients what you excel at.
- Reveals your expertise.
- Highlights the standard of your work.
- Demonstrates the services you offer and the type of work that you do.
- Emphasizes the benefits of working with you.
- Provides an opportunity for potential clients to imagine what you can do for them.
- Acknowledges your existing clients and gives them a platform to say why they chose you.
- Encourages interaction.
Portfolio pages and case studies are valuable resources, but they are written in two entirely different ways and with different goals in mind.
To make sure your work is highlighted correctly, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and book a 30-minute discovery call.
I look forward to helping you.
“Rachael is a superb home interiors business writer.
When interviewing you for a piece of writing, Rachael puts you at ease, so you can discuss everything about your business openly and naturally.
Incredibly, from that passionate overload of information, Rachael somehow condenses it into a coherant and articulate piece of writing. Presenting your business accurately and with clarity and finding those nuggets of information which demonstrate what it is that sets your business apart.
I would highly recommend her services and would not hesitate to work with her again.”
Charlotte Williams – Founder of bespoke kitchen company Charlotte Williams Design – www.c-w-design.co.uk